beim stöbern durchs offizielle Forum bin ich mal auf diesen Modshowcase gestoßen:
The Chinese Legend : Celestial Mausoleum
Also wenn das nicht beeindruckend ist, dann weiss ich es auch nicht!
//Edit @ FOE
Hier die Daten zur Map-Mod (Kopie aus dem Original-Thema @ RunicGames Forum):
Die ZIP-Datei ist rund 80MB groß!ivanpcl hat geschrieben:The Chinese Legend : Celestial Mausoleum
Present by Imagism Studio@China
1. http://www.sendspace.com/file/98a1ip or
2. http://u.115.com/file/t02dcb7c3a or
(2 and 3 are in Chinese, but don't worry, just click on any of the bottons in the central part of 2. For 3, please enter the code and then click on the central button)
Direct Zip File (for those who don't like to have the exe file)
1. Run the EXE file and the mod will be installed to the Mod Directory of Torchlight
2. Paste all the files in the “Music” Folder of mod to the “Music” folder of Torchlight Main Directory (ie. C:\Program Files\Runic Games\Torchlight\music)
3. Please turn off the setting of “HW Skinning” before playing this mod to avoid cryptogenic errors. (HW Skinning could be found in the “settings” page of the main menu)
4. When travelling from one scene to the others, do not use the movement skills like EMBER PAHSE.
5. Before uninstalling the mod, please leave the new scene of the mod to avoid bugs.
6. This mod is only for self entertaining rather than commercial use.
7. Please read my guidance in the following reply posts .
8. It is highly recommended to have the save backup before playing this mod.
9. This mod is for 60 lv ~ 120 lv players... if you find that it is too difficult, please reply and we will try to work on a easiler version
(actually, will it be better to make a version that is suitable for players who are around 35 ~ 50 lv?)
*** Over 90% of the models are made in China. Most of them are the open resources found online and some of them are self-made, if you find any copyright problems, please let me know! ***
Feel Free to use the resources and materials in this mod! (especially for the new buildings, trees etc that contribute to creat new dungeons) The MAX files and BIPs of the new monsters will soon be released too...
1. over 20 new monsters, with new skills, new mesh, new skeleton, new weapon as well as new animation.
(beware of the bosses who can do the COMBO HITS !!)
2. 1 huge Chinese city with new NPCs.(The city is still under constructing, new npcs, new quest, new elements would be added in the future before long)
3. A Chinese style dungeon with 7-floors which filled with traps ( not the traps of Vanquisher, but mechanical traps in real! ) and dangerous creatures.
4. Some new Chinese weapons...
5. Dozens of Chinese Medical Herbs as well as different kinds of Ore are introudced that allow you to seek ways combining them.
6. Mount the Deer that you have caught in the forest... (you will like it if you hate walking slowly in such a big map...)
1. The portal to the new world is located at the starting point of the game.
2. The portal to Mausoleum is located at the top-right hand corner of the forest, while the portal to the city is located at the bottom part.
3. THe Maps are Huge, Catch Deers In the forest can help you a lots.
4. If you are 60 lv, you will be capable to face the challenges of 1/F ~ 3/F of the Tombs. There is a waygate in 3/F that allows you going back. Consider carefully before deciding to go further.
5. Some Bosses can cast special skills that cause huge damage. But there are ways to dodge ... just pay more attention to their animations.
6. Traps kill you... as well as the monsters......
7. There is One Hidden Boss in the 4/F...
8. We assume that none could defeat the 3 ultimate bosses in 5/F without getting reborn...
HAHA, Weclome to the Mystical World of Ancient China, Enjoy!
So sollte man so etwas präsentieren ... ich hoffe, es macht Dir nix aus ...