Torchlight will nicht mehr!

Probleme mit dem Spiel ? Stürzt es ab ? Hier könnt ihr euch gegenseitig helfen.

Moderatoren: Malgardian, FOE, frx

ayato
Rattenfänger

Re: Torchlight will nicht mehr!

Beitrag von ayato »

Hab auch heute das Problem das ich es nicht mehr starten kann es kommt die meldung das mit SteamCloud egal was ich nehme da ich wieso keine spielstände habe auf dem pc stürtz das game einfach ab

Okey hin bekommen zwar schade das die spielstände weg sind aber war ja wieso nicht grade weit hier die lösung :

1. Start up Torchlight, when the box pops up that tells you the AppData folder contains out of date information, or asks if you would like to update the SteamCloud information, do nothing.

2. While that box is open, navigate to the Runic Games AppData folder (User>AppData>Roaming>RunicGames) and delete it while the previously discussed box is still open.
~Note: make sure you have hidden files viewable!

3. Once you have deleted the AppData click yes, or approve, or whatever the continuation command would be and Torchlight should work fine.

~This worked for me and others, however I'm not sure WHY it works. From what I can fathom, it tries to access data and change it and corrupts the game files during that transition. For Steam users, I think it has something to do with Steam Cloud updating. Not sure, I'm not a programmer, I just really like the game and want to make sure those who paid for it get to keep playing.
Antworten