|09.12.2009||19 KB||3024|| Mirror 1
Here's another modified HUD example. It is kinda useless, just compacts the HUD in the bottom left corner, but maybe it can serve as an illustration.
Unzip to mods/ folder. No additional steps required.
- The HUD overlap with the bottom of the character pane as well as the bottom of pet inventory. I haven't looked into resizing the left side panes (probably doable). Main problem is remaining stats are not visible.
- The 4 buttons for pet window (and whatever) are currently disabled.
- Only tested running Torchlight on Linux (using WINE).
- AnotherHUD adds a new DDS imageset (ui3.dds). No idea if this can cause problems on some setups.
- All the issues I haven't noticed (yet)
For all I know, installing AnotherHUD may cause Armageddon.