Nun ist ein weiterer kleiner Patch erschienen mit dem Fehler in Torchlight 2 behoben werden. Patch 1.23.x.5 behebt vor allem Bugs bei GUTS Editor. Die Patchnotes schauen wie folgt aus.
Released April 4, 2013
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in a particular phase beast level
- Fix for the final dungeon in the Ice Labs
- Fix for exiting the Ice Labs to Frosted Hills
- Fixes for minimap puzzle representations on some maps
- Fixed issues with display of modded game groups in dropdown
- Fix for visual issues on Windows XP machines.
- Added "Waiting for response from Steam" message to ModLauncher start-up.
- Added notification that time may be required before ModLauncher can be started when mods require updates.
- Unit editors (monster, items, players props) now have a "folder" column in the unit list.
- Added "find:" operator for expression filtering (i.e. "find:SuperAxe" will list all the files which contain "SuperAxe" anywhere in their data)
- Editor no longer crashes when investing skill points wish push a skill to the next tier.
- Modded skills no longer show twice in the skiles editor.
- Fixed the "view folder" button in the rule set editor when viewing mod level sets.
- Modded rule sets should no longer show twice in the rule set editor.
- Stat lines no longer show twice when modding stat lines.
- Fixed Progress bar UI object setting the wrong index when selecting STAT ONE and STAT TWO.
- Fixed a number of various places were we weren't also looking for mod files when listing files in a directory.
- Texture sheet png files are not included in the pak. So the image selector and unit editors now show valid images.
- fixed skill UI layout browse/open buttons in the Player editor when modding.
- fixed catagory filtering in the affix editor after modding an affix.
- Can no longer attempt to add static unittypes in the unittypes editor.
*Steam users may need to re-validate their installation of GUTS after updating Torchlight II. (From the Steam client, go to Library -> Tools -> Right-click Torchlight II GUTS -> Properties -> Local Files tab -> Verify Integrity of Tool Cache)